Admissions Requirements – Entry Level Master of Science in Nursing Program
Qualifications for Admission
The Entry Level MSN is an accelerated and academically challenging graduate degree program. To apply:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field from a regionally accredited college or university and must have earned a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale during the last 60 credits of your program
- Submit transcripts from all undergraduate educational institutions attended
- Provide completed criminal background check clearances and drug screening (carried out within three months prior to admission)
- Provide evidence of a current AHA Basic Life Support certification
- Submit completed Department of Nursing health form and physical examination
As part of your bachelor’s degree program, you must also prove you have completed the following prerequisite courses within the last seven years and with a grade of C (2.0) or higher:
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I (with laboratory component)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II (with laboratory component)
- Microbiology (with laboratory component)
- Developmental Psychology
Applicants missing prerequisite courses will be required to take or retake them prior to beginning Entry Level MSN courses.
Questions About Applying?
If you have questions about your qualifications for admission to our Entry Level MSN program, we’re here to help. Contact La Roche University today for answers—or to start your application!